[mrtg] Re: Graph color changing - was Input & Output

Josh Goldfarb jgoldfarb at KodiakComputer.com
Wed May 16 17:37:15 MEST 2001

Ok fine.. As I expressed to paul my lazyiness has got to the better of
me. Sorry for that. Now here is the REAL question

Can you graph TWO OUTPUT values on ONE graph Meaning:
EX:
Output Load
Output Load Percentage %

Ok howz that ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul C. Williamson [mailto:pwilliamson at mandtbank.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 11:24 AM
To: Josh Goldfarb; mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: Graph color changing - was Input & Output

Josh,

It's pretty obvious you didn't read any of the fine documentation (aka
RTFM) provided at http://www.mrtg.org.  Considering all the troubles
you've gone through to get this working, I would think you would be
pretty familiar with this doc.  FWIW, the info you are looking for is
here:

http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/reference.html#colours

Good luck,
Paul

>>> "Josh Goldfarb" <jgoldfarb at KodiakComputer.com> 05/16/01 11:15AM >>>

I think that is the right way b/c it is working.. Now my only other
question is what is the best way to change the colors in the output and
input Thanks Josh