[mrtg] Re: Graph color changing - was Input & Output

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Wed May 16 17:53:56 MEST 2001

Josh,

You can graph any two items you want.

Amount of water consumed
Number of times visited bathroom
(ok, well that's kinda input/output)

Number of times computer room door opened
Number of times any cabinet doors get opened
(Don't laugh, I'm actually doing this!)

Any two items.  You can even get really crazy and switch the input and output numbers and really confuse people.  Then again, I think all you have to do for that is add a '-' somewhere in the target line.

Good luck,
Paul

>>> "Josh Goldfarb" <jgoldfarb at KodiakComputer.com> 05/16/01 11:37AM >>>
Ok fine.. As I expressed to paul my lazyiness has got to the better of
me. Sorry for that. Now here is the REAL question

Can you graph TWO OUTPUT values on ONE graph Meaning:
EX:
Output Load
Output Load Percentage %

Ok howz that ?