[mrtg] MRTG Works only with a router?

Julio Sardella shk at linuxbr.com.br
Wed May 16 19:03:06 MEST 2001

I wold wan't to know if mrtg works only with a router.
Because i can't make this think work with my cisco.
I didn't have the router password and don't know very well
about SNMP and i have asked to me: "can i use mrtg with the
ethernet? (i have only one linux gateway, so the data only pass
throught only on the eth2 (eth0 and eth1 are for the rest of the
network)
"can i use mrtg with the squid cache? (i have read this in some place of
the
docs eheheh)"

If i can use these tinks(eth or squid) can you people send some tricks
to configure the mrtg for it?

Thath is all... forgive me by my POOR english and tank you very much.