[mrtg] monitoring errors

raissa.medeiros at caixa.gov.br raissa.medeiros at caixa.gov.br
Fri May 18 13:34:28 MEST 2001

Hello, all! Please help me.

I have used MRTG to monitor the interface's errors (ifInErros and
ifOuErrors) but I hadn´t had chances to check if it was working correctly
yet.

Yesterday, we had problems with our router and the interfaces' counters
registered the errors. The MRTG algo registered these errors but after all,
after the router is ok and the counter errors are cleaned, the graphs
continue to register errors.

I'm using the following Options: gauge, growright, nopercent, integer.

Thaks in advance and sorry the English mistakes.

Raissa.