[mrtg] Any Ideas on Closening Values

Josh Goldfarb jgoldfarb at KodiakComputer.com
Fri May 18 23:19:19 MEST 2001

Well I am using mrtg to monitor my UPS 3 Phase Load.   But at the
present moment I am attempting to graph the phase Load vs. the
Percentage.. Now the problem here is that the Values are extremely far
apart. The Load runs around 5400 and percentage only goes up to 100% (at
least last time I checked) Now I
MaxBytes1[x]7500
MaxBytes2[x]100

That isn't cutting it because I cannot see the percentage. ON the graph
the Y-axis just says 1.0k, 2.0k, etc

Any ideas would be great. Thanks

OT: I am also in search of excellent Books for SNMP so if anyone has the
names or would like to sell books used please contact me. I appreciate
in advance

Thanks
josh goldfarb