[mrtg] Bay Switch ATM port monitoring

Viraj Raut virajr at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 17:03:33 MEST 2001

Hi,

I am trying to monitor the ATM ports on the Bay ATM
Centillion 100 Switch. I am interested in getting the
traffic from the ports. Has any body had any success
on this. The Token ring ports on the same switch give
the graphs but the ATM ports show no traffic. However
cfgmaker can identify the port as ATM and also get the
speed of the ports ok. I have tried adding the mib
using LoadMIBs:/<path name>/name.mib in the cfg file.

Any Advice/Ideas.

Viraj