[mrtg] Re: Plotting total traffic on an interface.

C.Prickaerts at UB.UNIMAAS.NL C.Prickaerts at UB.UNIMAAS.NL
Mon May 28 18:29:18 MEST 2001

Hi Kumar,

A third line can't be done with MRTG, you'd have to check out RRDTool for
that.
The adding feature is mentioned on the faq.mrtg.org site -->
http://faq.mrtg.org/FAQ018.html

You could always put a second graph next to your in/out with the total of
these two.

regards

Chris