[mrtg] Need OID for 3com Superstack II switch

Jan van Eeden jfve at hetnet.nl
Tue May 29 14:47:09 MEST 2001

Hello all,
I am trying to read the use of bandwitch(bytes in and out) per switchport on my 3com Superstack II 3300 in MRtG. The problem is that  i don 't know the OID i should use.
I have tried to look for a private mib but i can't find it on the 3com ftp site.
These switches are capable of working with RMON. But still i can' t find the right OID that gives MRTG the right values for bytes in and out.

In total we have 4 switches stacked and the instances are counting from switch 1 port 1 (instance 101) trough switch 4 port 24 (instance 424)

Is there somone who can help me???

Thanks in advance,
Regards
Jan van Eeden