[mrtg] Display legends

Jeroen Heijungs Jeroen.Heijungs at Het-Muziektheater.nl
Tue May 29 15:43:10 MEST 2001

Hello list (again)

I was trying to figure something out, but I could not find the solution for
this,
on certain graph pages I want to display the lines at the bottom, with the
colored legend
but I do NOT want to display the short legend lines with each graph on that
page.
I found I can display the short legend only, I can display them both, but
not the
"bottom" legend only

So my question:
does anyone know a way to display the
Legend1 and Legend2 at the bottom of the page
but NOT to display
the lines with LegendI, LegendO and ShortLegend with every graph on that page?

thanks in advance

Jeroen Heijungs
Het Muziektheater, Amsterdam