[mrtg] Cfgmaker 2.9.17 - Showing ALL Ports

Edward M. Bacon edward.m.bacon at uth.tmc.edu
Thu Nov 1 21:18:00 MET 2001

Thanks for the suggestion Alex... I should have included more info with
the origional message.  My cfg file appears that the ports are reported
by SNMP but are not graphed because of the following message - by the
way, this paticular switch is a Cisco 2900 but I have the same problem
with my 3500s and 7500s:
### Interface 3 >> Descr: 'FastEthernet0/2' | Name: 'Fa0/2' | Ip: '' |
Eth: 'xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx' ###
### The following interface is commented out because:
### * has a speed of 0 which makes no sense