[mrtg] Re: How to get rid off these rateup Warnings?!?!

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Fri Nov 2 15:54:18 MET 2001

The first line in the log looks to be a problem.
There should be a unix epoch time, and then
two numbers.  You need to investigate this
a little more before I can help much...

Is the first line comparable to the first line of the
other log files?

Paul

>>> Van Bossche Koen <Koen.VanBossche at KONE.com> 11/02/01 09:43AM >>>
Hi Paul,

Thanks for helping me out.
Indeed the 3thd time it worked fine.

I have it running now for some (cachecurrentswapsize and httphits) and for
some not (like cpuusage and nr of clients accessing the cache). Any idea
about this, I did not change anything.

My first line in log :->  2001-11-02 08:35:00 -- Started mrtg

Thanks for your support, really nice.

Kind Regards,
./koen