[mrtg] Cisco Vlan question again

Kerry Cox kerry.cox at ksl.com
Fri Nov 2 17:28:00 MET 2001

Okay, so I was having no problems monitoring all my Vlans and their
traffic on my Cisco 5500 up to just today. Now, when I re-ran the
cfgmaker script all my entries are commented out. I have been changing
all my Vlan customers over to new IPs we just received from ARIN and I
wanted to start afresh. Any reason why the same program now comments
them out when before there was no problem?
I'm running it on a Red Hat 7.1 box. Here is my cfgmaker script. I
changed the IP address to protect my customers.

/usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/cfgmaker --global
'WorkDir:/usr/local/apache/htdocs/mrtg'
--global 'Options[_]:bits,growright' --global 'WithPeak[_]:wmy' --global
'AbsMax
[_]:12500000' --output /usr/local/apache/htdocs/mrtg/mrtg.cfg
dmcrouters at xx.xxx.
xx.x

Thanks.
Kerry