[mrtg] Re: Help: Getting standard MIB values...

Frank Carreiro fcarreiro at loweryinc.com
Tue Nov 13 21:16:16 MET 2001

I've found this page useful in using MRTG to track error rates on my
cisco devices.

http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/mibhelp.html

You should also download the net-snmp tools from sourceforge.  snmpget
and snmpwalk will give you a pretty good idea what your device(s) can
report.

http://net-snmp.sourceforge.net/

Hope this helps

Frank Carreiro