[mrtg] Re: negative counters SOLVED

Javier jguaman at gcintl.com
Tue Oct 2 01:26:06 MEST 2001

Hi my friends, I am  trying configure mrtg over linux machine, but I have
any questions,
1.- the snmp file how will duty  it  configured?
2.- If my pc is attached within LAN network, if you want monitoring my
ethernet card how do I create file mrtg.cfg, if you use cfgmaker and
generate an error about SNMPV2 and SNMP error, ??
3.- if my address is 129.1.1.33 and and mys DNS server is other machine and
my pc don't resolve domains I have specific the ip address of other pc??
if you can help me, anticipate my thanks

Javier