[mrtg] Squid & MRTG - Where is the problem?

Cliff Savage cliff at acsalaska.net
Tue Oct 2 22:23:22 MEST 2001

I have 3 squid graphs that will not work due to the fact that MRTG
is querying the wrong OID or something close to that. In the past
I have seen several references to problems like this. I believe this
to be a known problem.

Is the problem in the squid MIB itself or are the problems rooted
in MRTG itself?

Squid v2.3STABLE4 as supplied w/RH v7.1 - the MIB file is
the one distributed with the squid release included w/RH 7.1

Anyone know where the problems really lie - do I fix up the squid MIB
file...or do I patch MRTG itself...any web pages detailing the fixes?

Thanks folks.