[mrtg] Re: Query on OIDs for 3com HiperArc

vijaya_sankar at sify.com vijaya_sankar at sify.com
Mon Oct 8 09:04:11 MEST 2001

Hi Ron,

Thanks for you reply.
It's me who had posted that query, as i have some problem in accessing my yahoo mail box, i'm replying from this mail id.

Here are the details of 3com RAS, for which i'm looking for the oid to monitor the line errors, path code violation....

Output of Show system command, on hiper..
3Com Corporation HiPer Access Router Card Built on Apr  6 2000 at 17:33:08

Object ID:                                1.3.6.1.4.1.429.2.19
System UpTime:                            8d 14:54:37
System Contact:
System Name:
System Location:
System Services:                          Internet EndToEnd Applications
System Transmit Authentication Name:      HiPer
System Version:                           V5.0.9/Non-Encr
Reset EEPROM Settings On Bootup:          DISABLED

Could you provide me the required info...

Thanks &  Regards
Vijaya Sankar.K