[mrtg] Re: Mesuring latency with MRTG (fwd)

Patrick Bartkus patrckb at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 14:41:25 MEST 2001

Simon,

What a great script!

I have been a member of this wonderful community for a year and a few
months. Someone asks at least every three or four months about how to do
this.

And you have done it!

I vote that it be included in the "contrib" directory.

Good job, Simon!
Patrick
---
Patrick Bartkus, SCE, CCNP, CCDA Certified	Sr. Network Support Analyst
Washington Mutual Home Loans, Inc (moving to Atlanta) Columbia, SC
If truth was not absolute, how could there be justice?