[mrtg] Multiple Configurations

Jeffrey Rice jrice at olivet.edu
Fri Oct 12 18:27:05 MEST 2001

Greetings All,

I was wonding if you could help.  I'm a newbe to MRTG and am having problems getting multiple .cfg's to run.  I've used the cfgmaker to make 3 or 4 configurations for different devices.  I've made my mrtg.cfg to point to each one of these configs usinging INCLUDE: filename.  The graphs generate fine, however no data is shown.  If I REM out 3 of the 4 data is then shown on the one that is not REMed out.  Individually each works fine and generates graphs with data.  With any more than 1 include, nothing works.

Any ideas?

-Jeff Rice