[mrtg] SNMPGET: Failed to reach target

Jansen van Rensburg jvanren at indlovu.bortech.ac.za
Sat Oct 13 12:17:06 MEST 2001

I have been using MRTG for more than a year now on a NT platform
monitoring CISCO Routers. Last night at about 21:50 I started to
receive the above messages from all my target entries.
I am really confused. Does somebody have any ideas or has
something similar happened to you.

Thanks
Jansen van Rensburg           Tel. +27-43-7085279
IT Services                   Fax. +27-43-7085310
Border Technikon              Cell 0833812522
Eastern Cape                  P.O.BOX 1421
South Africa                  EAST LONDON, 5200