[mrtg] Re: Monitor multiple IPs on one physical eth card?

Trent Melcher tmelcher at trilogytel.com
Tue Oct 16 10:06:27 MEST 2001

I believe you will get the same data from both addresses.  Just run cfgmaker
againt both Ip addresses and see what the results are.  I think they will be
the same.  I havent tested this but maybe Ill try it,  I have a box that I
run 5 virtual IPs on, so I will give it a try myself and let you know.

Trent

Trent Melcher
Network/System Administrator
Startouch International