[mrtg] Re: Graphs won't update... please help

Leigh Sharpe mrtg at pacificwireless.com.au
Wed Oct 17 00:56:30 MEST 2001

Looks like you are not getting a response to the SNMP request to the server.
Check:
 - is SNMP still running?
 - is the community name correct? Has someone changed it without you
knowing?
 - is it reachable?
 - Is the server responding to SNMP requests from your MRTG Machine? ( Use
getif or something to check it.)

Regards,
             Leigh

Leigh Sharpe