[mrtg] Re: Monitor multiple IPs on one physical eth card?

Trent Melcher tmelcher at trilogytel.com
Wed Oct 17 16:13:53 MEST 2001

I figured so,  its the same piece of hardware with only one set of OID's so
your going to get the same info no matter how many IPs it has.  There are a
couple other ways to watch what is getting hit.  You might even be able to
find a software based sniffer that will report based on IPs.  You could
always you the trusty tcpdump with a script or something to count hits to
each IP.

Trent Melcher
Network/System Administrator
Startouch International