[mrtg] Re: Values greater than 64-bit

Barber, Erik A. Barber.Erik at mayo.edu
Thu Oct 18 06:35:54 MEST 2001

Well, if my math is correct, a 64 bit number is something around 1.8e+19, so
your number probably isn't reaching the 64 bit limit.  My guess would be
whatever agent you're getting this info from is sending it in exponential
format (ie 2.8e+15) which MRTG doesn't like, it only deals with integers.
Sound reasonable everyone?

Erik