[mrtg] Timing web page loads

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Thu Oct 18 15:11:00 MEST 2001

Someone speak up...I know it was someone on this list who
did this.  I just can't find the link to save my life.

Paul

>>> "Dowling, Steve" <Steve.Dowling at tafensw.edu.au> 10/17/01 07:33PM >>>
Paul,

Logging the time it takes to load a web page is exactly what I've been
looking for for some time!  What is it called; where do I get hold of it?

Steve Dowling

<edited>

As for timing the pages, there is a script out there that will
graph the amount of time it takes to load a specific page.
I don't use it, but it does look interesting.  I may start playing
around with it after I get some things wrapped up with my
existing projects.

Paul