[mrtg] Re: Cisco 1900 Port Count

Hans van Beek hans.van.beek at BETONSON.com
Thu Oct 18 15:08:16 MEST 2001

Hi Fernando,

If you use GetSNMPLinesUP from the contrib directory. And you put the
specific interfaces in the Modemtable file. You should be able to get it to
work.
I use it to see how many ISDN lines are up and because I use NT I had to
modify the perl script a bit so it would use the right path for the snmp get
commands etc.

Greetings,

Hans van Beek