[mrtg] Re: FW: Re: MRTG

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Fri Oct 19 12:28:01 MEST 2001

Today David Sawyer wrote:

> > It's in here:
> >
> > http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/reference.html
> >
> > It is on the web version but not in my documentation, did Tobi forget to
> > add it to the docs when 2.9.17 was first released?
> >
> Or is the current version 2.9.18 and Tobi forgot to increment the version
> number?

the website documentation can be3 slightly more current that the
current release ...

cheers
tobi

/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, ETZ J97, ETH, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland
 / // _ \/ _ \/ / phoneto:+41(0)1-632-5286  faxto:+41(0)1-632-1517
/_/ \.__/_.__/_/ mailto:oetiker at ee.ethz.ch http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker