[mrtg] Re: Total active modems from several as5200's

Green Apple Network Info netinfo at greenapple.com
Fri Oct 19 23:48:15 MEST 2001

If the perl script you have gets each machine then why not just invoke the
script multiple times?? perl ..\get-as5200.pl
commstr at IP 55 6 + perl ..\get-as5200.pl lcommstr at IP 55 6 + etc......dont see
why that will not work.....each should return the individual values and mrtg
will then add them up for you.

Mark
Green Apple Inc