[mrtg] Total active modems from several as5200's

Otis, Charlie W. Charlie-Otis at ouhsc.edu
Fri Oct 19 22:08:45 MEST 2001

have been trying to get the get-as5200 script to pull the total active
modems from 4 as5200's and add them together on one graph.  I tried
using the following example (Target[as5200-all]: `perl ..\get-as5200.pl
commstr at IP 55 6+ lcommstr at IP 55 6 + commstr at IP 55 6 + commstr at IP 55 6'
)with no luck, it only gives me the active modems for the first as5200
in the target.  I hear that there is a script called all-as5200 that
does just what I am needing to do, does anyone know where I can get this
script or have any suggestions on how to get it to work.