[mrtg] Re: Graph three variables???

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Mon Oct 22 12:37:26 MEST 2001

> Hi all,
>
> Maybe this question has been answered previously but I haven't found it
> anywhere so I apologize if this item has been covered before.

You haven't been on the FAQ site (link at the bottom of every email sent to
the forum.

> I'm monitoring two LANs (perl script) and  I graph a variable for LAN 1 an
> LAN 2. It's posible to graph in a single graphic LAN1 LAN2 and
> LAN1+LAN2????

No, not one, not three, not four, only two.

http://faq.mrtg.org/FAQ018.html

Looks like your going to have to set up two targets, one for OID1 & OID2 and
the other for OID1 + OID2 take a look at the NOO and NOI options.

You could add a link in the PageTop to link the two pages together, I do
that to link traffic stats with errors, saves a lot of time.

HTH

Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.