[mrtg] Re: Graph three variables???

David Manchado dmanchado at eurociber.es
Mon Oct 22 14:30:19 MEST 2001

Thanks David, I know I can only graph just two variables but I don't
understand very well the option 'withpeak' and I thought maybe I could play
a trick on MRTG with that 'cos I don't wanna graph another variable... it's
just one + two... but now I know it. Maybe one day i'll start to use RDDTool
that I've read it's posible with this tool...

Don't worry Bear, you've tried to help and I'm grateful for that.

Thanks.