[mrtg] Re: BGP Monitoring MRTG

David Manchado dmanchado at eurociber.es
Tue Oct 23 14:33:15 MEST 2001

Hi Simon,

I finally wrote down a perl script that parses the bgp table (sh ip bgp
sum). I write a 'cache' file where I save the table and this way I don't
stress the router making multiple queries every time.

Maybe when Cisco implement a new BGP-4 MIB I'll take this item again but til
then I'll go on doing this way.

Thanks, David