[mrtg] Re: indexmaker...Error unable to open file:regexp

Daniel R. Kilbourne drk at netophilia.net
Tue Oct 23 17:47:00 MEST 2001

Not sure exactly what you are trying to do, but it looks like you may have
the format of the command line arguments wrong.

Here is the (I believe) relevant parts from the indexmaker help:

      --filter title=~regexp  select targets by matching regexp against titles
      --filter pagetop=~regexp  select targets by matching regexp against
pagetop
      --filter name=~regexp  select targets by matchin regexp against name

Maybe you are simply missing the '--filter' keyword?