[mrtg] Incorrect graphs for Frame Relay

Michael Pope mpope at perth.sns.slb.com
Fri Oct 26 06:24:58 MEST 2001

I've been using MRTG for a few months and recently noticed that on the Frame
Relay circuits I'm monitoring the graphs never exceed the CIR.  On a link
with 64K access and 32K CIR I had the Telco run a test while the line was
under load.  They advised the line was peaking to 48K during the 2 hour test
but I didn't see this on the MRTG graph.  Can anyone explain this and tell
me how I can fix it as the graphs appear to be very misleading?

Thanks

	Mick