[mrtg] AW: MRTG dying every few days

Markus.Koegel at bc.boehringer-ingelheim.com Markus.Koegel at bc.boehringer-ingelheim.com
Wed Oct 31 12:51:45 MET 2001

hello Peter,

	I also used the MRTGStatsUpdater and had no problems.
	Now I want to change to Launcher (www.genis-x.com/launcher) because
I also want to run NT-scripts. My first tests were successful.
	Sorry that I can't help you.

	Perhaps a hint:
	Is the updatepath on the server who runs MRTGStatsUpdater?
	Could it be that the path isn't available and the service can't
recover?

	Good luck

	Markus Koegel