[mrtg] Re: ATM pvc utilization - router config & mib doesn't tally

Charles R. Wolfe wolfec at georgetown.edu
Wed Oct 31 14:01:32 MET 2001

David,

I asked this question a couple of weeks ago and found the answer from some
helpful people. The difference is the ATM overhead that is not being counted. I
modified my script to account for this overhead so that management would stop
giving me a hard time about the graph not matching up with the available
bandwidth of our connection.

-Chuck