[mrtg] Re: cannot get mrtg to work - problem ports ?!?!

bear bear at tik.com.au
Wed Oct 31 16:12:52 MET 2001

Hi
normaly in a target line this would be how its written for a different snmp
port

Target[host.name.com.2]: 2:public at host.name.com:3401

I think if you translate this to your mrtg config file you should have some
results
I believe this also works for cfgmaker ...( Am I correct here guys and gals
...or should I RTFM again )
Hope this helps
Bear

Subject: [mrtg] cannot get mrtg to work - problem ports ?!?!