[mrtg] Yes, it was in the "logs" FAQ: Re: Recreating graphs from section of log

George Nease George.Nease at dig.com
Wed Oct 31 16:36:25 MET 2001

Hi friends, thanks for your help. When I re-read the logfiles pages, it was
clear that for detail we'll go to the backups for very-fresh logs (and
graphs...).

Thanks
G. P. Nease
"There is no fire like passion,
there is no shark like hatred,
there is no snare like folly,
there is no torrent like greed." -Buddha