[mrtg] Re: MRTG with 14all.cgi

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Wed Sep 5 19:07:16 MEST 2001

Configure your web pages to only call certain rrds.

Something like:

http://mrtg/cgi-bin/14all.cgi?cfg=branches.cfg&log=10.21.1.17.3

In this instance, I'm calling 14all with the parameter to point to my
branch config file, and only bring up the interface 10.21.1.17.3.

You can do that or break all your different targets into some kind
of directory structure within the config file.

HTH,
Paul

>>> "Baas, Isabelle" <baasi at transcontinental.ca> 09/05/01 12:01PM >>>

Hello Everyone

I am now using MRTG 2.9.17 with RRDTool and 14all.cgi on Unix.  However, I
don't like the fact that everything is on 1 web page. I wonder if anyone
know another script to use to have a seperate web page for each device or
what changes can be made on the 14all.cgi to do that.

Thanks,

Isabelle Baas
Network Technician
Transcontinental Printing