[mrtg] Re: Off topic, Big Brother...

Chad Markley cmarkley at thinkecs.com
Fri Sep 7 04:20:13 MEST 2001

I gladly made a mistake about the abilities of Big Brother! Thank you to
everyone on the list for helping me out. I am going to delve into the
product and begin using it.

Thanks again!

Chad

Whoever told you that does not know what they are talking about. BB Has
support built in for snmp and a whole host of other things but even if it
does not have support built in it for what you want it will i support
anything you can write a script or for that matter program to monitor.

Suggest you subscribe to the bb users list and do some reading @
www.bb4.com. It is an EXCELLENT product and for the most part FREE. It will
also intigrate very nicely with mrtg.

HTH,

--
......Tom		BLAME: The Secret To Success is Knowing who
tdiehl at rogueind.com	to Blame for Your Failures.