[mrtg] Thresholds -

Chirhart, Brian bchirhart at fnni.com
Sat Sep 8 05:06:59 MEST 2001

I apologize in advance if this is in TFM, so I am preparing myself for the
flames!!!!  But i have checked and can not find what I am looking for.  I
see that with thresholds you can call programs and fill directories with
cool files and all that stuff, but all I want to do is change the color of
my graph - green if good, which is what it is now and red of the threshold
has been broken - I have thought about having two configs - one green and
one red and then having the ThreshProgI rename them if it is met.  This
would accomplish what I want, but seems a bit far fetched.  Any ideas how I
can do this in 1 config?

	Also - is there a way I can make an Oid the ThreshMaxI value?
Bascially I am mapping temperature and I want the alert Oid to be the
ThreshMaxI value - no matter what it is - then I want it to turn red if it
gets within a certain % of this number.  Any ideas would really help!!!
Thanks...

Brian Chirhart