[mrtg] Re: AW: ping probe & W2K

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Tue Sep 11 11:42:08 MEST 2001

> > > - What I've to add in the config file if I want ping more
> > than one host?
> > >
> > You need to create a new script for each device as you would with MRTG
>
> Hi,
>
> Sorry I'm still a novice:
>
> script? You mean a perl script? Is it really necessary to create a perl
> script for each host? Isn't it possible to extend the config file to log
> more than one host?

That is what I mean, maybe script is the wrong word :-)

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.