[mrtg] MRTG/RRDtool/14all.cgi

Eric Echter eric.echter at home.com
Thu Sep 13 20:44:44 MEST 2001

I am a newbie to all of these but recently got them all working
together and the graphs are being displayed properly and all.  Now, I
need to modify those graphs because my employer wants to calculate
the 50th percentile and display a line on the graph for this value.
I've seen scripts out there to create the 95th and that will work
fine for now, as I'm willing to do my own 50th percentile
calculations (unless someone is kind enough to share their's).
However, my problem is with figuring out how to actually use that
script and print the line on the graphs.  I know I will have to use
HRULE, but WHERE do I do all of this at?  Do I modify the 14all.cgi
script, do I make modifications to the mrtg.cfg file, or what?  So, basically, I'm
asking if anyone could kindly tell me how to use maybe the script that Sean
Adam's (95.pl) has created, or if it can even be used with the
RRDtool/14all.cgi combonation.  Like I said, I'm a newbie to this so forgive
my ignorance on the subject.

Thanks a bunch for any help!