[mrtg] Re: Admin Interface for Config Files?

Daniel R . Kilbourne drk at voyager.net
Tue Sep 18 21:53:22 MEST 2001

I am ppersonally working on a little ditty for such things

It will allow one to go to a web page to add a device, and, depending on what type of device
and any custom OIDs supplied, will creat a cfg file. It will store all of the info into a mysql database for
ease of updating. When it is completed, I would be willing to share the code/scripts if anyone is
interested (will be by next weeks end)

Eric Echter extolled:
> Are there any Web Admin Interfaces out there for adding config files (or just targets to a specified config file) via the Web that anyone would be willing to share.  I have tried mrtg_php_portal that is in the contrib folder with mrtg, but I cannot get it to work.  Any help is appreciated, thanks!
>
> Eric
>
> --

Daniel R. Kilbourne
daniel.kilbourne at corecomm.com