[mrtg] Re: Admin Interface for Config Files?

Martin Rheumer martinr at hotkey.net.au
Wed Sep 19 05:54:01 MEST 2001

Daniel,

I have completed much the same thing for our dial in RAS servers.
If you complete for Routers / Switches etc I would be VERY interested.
The RAS stuff took me about 6 weeks to do.

Thanks
Martin

At 03:53 PM 9/18/01 -0400, Daniel R . Kilbourne wrote:

>I am ppersonally working on a little ditty for such things
>
>It will allow one to go to a web page to add a device, and, depending on
what type of device
>and any custom OIDs supplied, will creat a cfg file. It will store all of
the info into a mysql database for
>ease of updating. When it is completed, I would be willing to share the
code/scripts if anyone is
>interested (will be by next weeks end)
>

>Eric Echter extolled:
>> Are there any Web Admin Interfaces out there for adding config files (or
just targets to a specified config file) via the Web that anyone would be
willing to share.  I have tried mrtg_php_portal that is in the contrib
folder with mrtg, but I cannot get it to work.  Any help is appreciated,
thanks!