[mrtg] Re: MRTG migration from NT 4 to Linux

bear bear at tik.com.au
Fri Sep 21 16:40:51 MEST 2001

Hi
Have just completed doing just that , nt4 to mandrake 7
one problem nt uses linefeed and carrage return ( OA OD)
at the end of lines ( your cfgs files ) if you make em yourself ( cfgmaker
doesnt ? )
while this is not a problem with mrtg , it is a problem with other scripts
apart from that i just copied my cfgs file across and started using em
( of course changing the workdir helps )

Bear

Subject: [mrtg] MRTG migration from NT 4 to Linux