[mrtg] STG? Leonid Mikhailov?

Jim Jones, Jr. jimjones at oct.net
Fri Sep 21 15:06:56 MEST 2001

Does anyone know what happened to Leonid Mikhailov and the STG program?

I have been using it for some time and lost my .exe file, so when I went
looking for his home page I found that it doesn't exist any more.  After
scourering the web, I finally found a current copy on some site...

A long time ago when I first started using STG, I registered snmptg.com and
pointed it to his website as a small contribution to his project.  Now that
his site is down, I've put the stg program and support files on the
www.snmptg.com website.

If anyone knows how to reach Leonid Mikhailov, please let me know or let him
know that I would like to contact him.  I would like to resume development
on this project if he is not going to.

Thanks,

Jim