[mrtg] graph a virtual-access interface on cisco 7200

Luu, Huy huy.luu at ibtco.com
Thu Sep 27 16:16:47 MEST 2001

Would anyone please help me.  I have several interfaces on a cisco router
bundled in a ppp-multilink group and created a virtual access interface with
one ip address that represents this bundle with one ip address.  MRTG is not
graphing this interface nor the individual interfaces included with the
bundle.  Would someone please help?
Huy Duc Luu
Investor's Bank & Trust
200 Clarendon Street
617-779-3045

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com

-- Err : No filename to use for decode, file stripped.
-- Type: text/html