[mrtg] Re: Multipel config files

Hans van Beek hans.van.beek at BETONSON.com
Thu Sep 27 15:36:32 MEST 2001

It seems you are trying to run a second one with the same name.
You can run multiple ones, with different names, but you can also use the
include statement to include different config files into 1, so only 1
instance is running.
See: http://www.mrtg.cz/reference.html

Greetings,

Hans