[mrtg] Re: Traffic measuring problem (urgent)

Leigh Sharpe mrtg at pacificwireless.com.au
Tue Apr 2 01:52:46 MEST 2002

There are a couple of tools which will do what you want. The early versions
of MRTG used to come with a program i nthe contrib section called mrtglog.
It will do the job for you. However, it seems to have disappeared. I have a
pre-compiled windoze version if you want it. Alternatively, there is MRTG
Totalizer, which gives nice HTML reports on daily and monthly stats.
Available at http://www.geocities.com/josef_wendel/mrtg_total.html

Regards,
             Leigh

Leigh Sharpe