[mrtg] mrtg - incorrect output

Chris Williamson chris at lynxnet.co.za
Tue Apr 9 13:34:14 MEST 2002

Hi

Hopefully someone can help me with this.

I have set up mrtg to monitor an LG 3100F router (128k diginet) , I can =
see that the interface I want to be monitoring is 196.15.166.65_7 this =
is the PPP interface. For some reason it incorrectly shows a constant =
utilisation of 25% of 60 bytes. (see 196.15.166.65_7-day.png)

My ethernet interface output is also wrong (see 196.15.166.65_1-day.png)

Is it possible that mrtg is querying the wrong MIBS?

I have also attached the output of snmpwalk and my mrtg.cfg

Thanks
Chris Williamson

-- Type: image/png
-- Size: 2k (2160 bytes)